Here are a couple reminders about how it all works.
- There will be THREE different Silent Auction Tables that each close at different times (so start with the one that closes first!). Be sure to check out the contests going along with the tables as well! You wont want to miss out on all the fun.
- There will be different Raffle's going on throughout the Auction so be sure to check them out so you can try to win fabulous prizes.
- We will have a Photo Booth set up to commemorate your evening with funny pictures in German Garb!
- There will be delicious German Food for dinner and a Desert Dash for an after dinner treat. Choose from the selection of great deserts provided by generous bakers and friends of Concordia.
- There will be a bar with great Beer and Wine. Be sure to get a collectors ConcordiaFest Beer Stein to thoroughly enjoy your beer!
- The Restaurant Frenzee will be a fast paced way to big on some scrumptious restaurants. Don't miss out on this event!
- The Live Auction is where some of the big ticket items are bid on. Be sure to flip through the Live Auction Pamphlet when you get there tomorrow to see what items you want to bid on! Also you can check out the Concordia Kids' AMAZING projects on display for this years Auction!
See you all tomorrow in your traditional German wear for a night of fun, food, friends and support for Concordia Lutheran School!